Yamasaki Lab. Keio Univ.
[SoC][Real-time OS][Universities/Research Organizations]
Our laboratory focuses on real-time processor architecture, network architecture, parallel/distributed processing, operating systems, network middleware, system-on-chip, and robotics. We have been researching and developing Responsive Multi-Threaded Processor (RMTP) for distributed real-time systems. Especially Responsive Link for real-time networks has been standardized at ISO/IEC.
- Consumer electronics / AV / Amusement
- New communication / Mobile / Network
- Smart Energy
- Social Infrastructure
- Medical / Nursing care
- Agriculture / Fisheries / Mining
- Finance (bank / securities / insurance)
- 7-1 Shinkawasaki, Saiwai-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa, JAPAN