TOKYO KEIKI INC.
[CPU／MCU][Video and image processing technology][ASSP／ASIC]
The DAPDNA Dynamically Reconfigurable Processor provides “hardware performance” while maintaining “software flexibility.”
The high-performance DAPDNA processor can change its hardware configuration in one clock cycle according to the application in demand.
Multi-functional systems, or highly complicated algorithms traditionally requiring a few devices to process, are replaced with one DAPDNA dynamically reconfigurable processor.
- Consumer electronics / AV / Amusement
- New communication / Mobile / Network
- Smart Energy
- Social Infrastructure
- Medical / Nursing care
- Agriculture / Fisheries / Mining
- Finance (bank / securities / insurance)
- 2-16-46, Minami-Kamata, Ohta-Ku, Tokyo 144-8551 JAPAN