[Real-time OS][Integrated Development Environments][Test and verification services]
Founded in 1975, eSOL is a leading company in the embedded systems and IoT business that seeks to create a rich IoT society using its innovative computer technologies. eSOL’s software platform products and professional services, centered around its real-time operating system technology, are used worldwide in every field, starting with automotive systems, which conform to the most stringent quality standards, and including industrial equipment, satellites, and digital consumer electronics.
eSOL will provide following 3 key topics in ET/IoT 2018:
(1) "ROS on eMCOS" for autonomous distributed cooperative systems like autonomous driving systems and industrial robotics.
(2) Arm Fast Models-based efficient software verification solution.
(3) Speaking about "Functional safety supported Autonomous Driving Systems / Autonomous Distributed Cooperative Systems by ROS on eMCOS" at Arm's private conference #E205.
- Consumer electronics / AV / Amusement
- New communication / Mobile / Network
- Smart Energy
- Social Infrastructure
- Medical / Nursing care
- Agriculture / Fisheries / Mining
- Finance (bank / securities / insurance)
- Harmony Tower, 1-32-2, Honcho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo, Japan