Avant Technology Inc.
[ASSP／ASIC][Analog Integrated Circuit][IoT Device Semiconductors]
Insight EDA was founded in Palo Alto, USA in 2008.
The Insight Analyzer is a circuit validation tool which performs comprehensive checks at the IP and full chip level. With pinpoint accuracy, it detects reliability risks that can be missed in DRC/simulation for circuit designers. Design flow:
1. Multi Power Domain (Domain Crossing, Contention, Conditional floats).
2. Integration (IO Checks, Faulty / Missing Isolation, Cross-Domain Level Shifters, Path Delays).
3. Analog / Mixed Signal (Power Down Leakage, Forward-Bias Diodes).
4. Custom Digital (Fanout / Loading, Beta Ratio, Keepers, Latch Writability, Victim / Aggressor, Contention).
Vidatronic, founded in USA 2010, offers a comprehensive selection of analog/mixed-signal power-management intellectual property (IP) cores and customization services, for ASIC & SoC integration and custom ASSPs, for a wide range of applications (from consumer to enterprise), in the most advanced process nodes in CMOS Planar, FinFET, and SOI technologies (180 down to 7 nm). IP solutions include:
1. Capacitor-less low dropout (LDO) voltage regulators
2. High-efficiency switching DC-to-DC converters
3. Bandgap voltage references
4. Foundation IP (Voltage monitors, Oscillators, Temperature sensors, Interfaces - I2C, SPI, etc.).
- Consumer electronics / AV / Amusement
- New communication / Mobile / Network
- Smart Energy
- Social Infrastructure
- Medical / Nursing care
- Agriculture / Fisheries / Mining
- Finance (bank / securities / insurance)
- 16F-7, No. 27, Guanxin Rd., Hsinchu 30072, Taiwan