[CPU／MCU][Media processor][Wireless Networks(SIGFOX, LoRaWAN,NB-IoT, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.)]
Achieving IoT, in which a wide range of devices are
connected to the Internet, requires sensors for detecting
environmental and physical conditions, MCUs for
processing sensor information, and networks for transmitting
and sharing the data.
The ROHM Group combines disparate proprietary
technologies from ROHM, LAPIS Semiconductor, and Kionix to propose solutions and implement product development of next-generation sensor networks.
And going forward, ROHM will leverage its market-proven designs and extensive experience to promote CSR activities.
- Consumer electronics / AV / Amusement
- New communication / Mobile / Network
- Smart Energy
- Social Infrastructure
- Medical / Nursing care
- Agriculture / Fisheries / Mining
- Finance (bank / securities / insurance)
- 21, Saiin Mizosaki-cho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto 615-8585 Japan