Energy Harvesting Consortium
We aim to incubate and accelerate new ventures embarked upon by our members as well as stimulate the relevant markets in collaboration with the government of Japan.
Our activities fall into two categories: co-operative and specific. Co-operative activities include activities such as information gathering, standardization, making recommendations on policies/regulations, and public relations.
Specific activities involve facilitating meetings between companies in the form of internal working groups (and ultimately spin-off groups) to develop specific energy harvesting products. Details of our activities are not made public.
◇Energy Harvesting Seminar
・The latest trend of energy harvesting - Power supply technology supporting the IoT era
(NTT Data Institute of Management Consulting)
・November 14(Wed) 11:45～12:30 Exhibition Hall B
・Participation is free
- Consumer electronics / AV / Amusement
- New communication / Mobile / Network
- Smart Energy
- Social Infrastructure
- Medical / Nursing care
- Agriculture / Fisheries / Mining
- Finance (bank / securities / insurance)
- 10th floor,JA KYOSAI BUILDING,7-9, Hirakawa-cho 2-chome, Chiyoda-ku,Tokyo102-0093, Japan