Ishikawa prefecture/Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
[Development support tool][Test and verification services][Universities/Research Organizations]
Introduction of Aoki Laboratory, JAIST(Japan Advanced Institute of Science
and Technology). We are working on practical applications of formal
methods which are recommended in the international standard of functional
safety such as ISO 26262 and IEC 61508. Formal methods can achieve the
high quality of products, however; there is a big gap between formal
methods and practice usually. We are conducting several joint projects
with our industry partners in automotive field and succeeded in applying
the formal methods to commercial products so far. In this booth, we show
our results including the followings.
- Verification of Automotive Operating Systems with Model Checking.
- Formalization and Verification of Safety Requirements in Automotive Systems.
- Testing Tool of MATLAB/Simulink models (DEMO available)
- Systematic Evaluation of Machine Learning Systems.
In addition, we are planning to introduce some IoT and AI related
companies which have been started by alumni of JAIST.
- Consumer electronics / AV / Amusement
- New communication / Mobile / Network
- Smart Energy
- Social Infrastructure
- Medical / Nursing care
- Agriculture / Fisheries / Mining
- Finance (bank / securities / insurance)
- 1-1 Kuratsuki, Kanazawa-city, Ishikawa, Japan. / 1-1 Asahidai, Nomi-city, Ishikawa, Japan.
- +81-762251517 / +81-761511070
- +81-762251518 / +81-761511427
- http://www.pref.ishikawa.lg.jp/ / http://www.jaist.ac.jp/
- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org